Photobucket

viernes, 31 de agosto de 2012

Hoy es el ultimo día de Agosto... no eh pensado en la frase del mes... sinceramente Here comes the sun, the best is yet to come, no fue como Just go with the flow fue... una farsa porque fui un zombie todo este mes.

tengo pegada



Good Morning Dear 
I hope I didn't wake you too soon 
Because my mind is growing tired 
Too much thinking what I should do 
I picture you out there 
It must be beautiful this time of year 
All those East Coast leaves 
Floating round like embers from burning trees 
Well the weather out here is just the same 
But the garden that you planted remains. 

Now it's only work 
Each day bleeding into the next 
Barely scraping by I tire myself out just so I can rest 
But rest it rarely comes 
And when it does I cannot go home 
Because it's much too quiet 
Seems that I'm not suited to being alone 
And everyone around me is changed 
But the garden that you planted remains. 

I think about you 
Maybe more than I should 
But the smog is getting old 
The drugs I'm taking aren't so good 
So will you talk to me 
Even though you've had a late night 
Because I need a little help 
Baby, tell me I'll be alright 
Cause everything around me is changed 
But the garden that you planted remains.

Stop and stare tambien, y no se porque mi Ipad le gusto Blue foundation y siempre lo pone y casi siempre ironicamente es As I moved on. 


I was all alone, going for a ride
Travelling solo, off my guard
I had to follow this calling from the wild
Into the shadows
Into the shadows of my heart

I needed all my strength to
Stand up to your agenda
I said it, I said it again
I never wanna become
Stuck in your machine
I said it, I said it again

Come and dance, come

And as I moved on, thought I'd blow my mind
But as it turned out, I was wrong
I met my sorrow, saw him in the eyes
he tried my courage
he tried my courage, but left me stronger

You better stand up straight and you gotta be strong
You gotta fight for your right and reclaim your own song.

en fin... tengo dos horas para pensar en la frase del mes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I'll be watching you...

Photobucket